Dog Bite / Dog Attack Attorney
Dog bite injuries are on the rise according to statistics in RI, MA and CT, and they can be very serious and very scary, often leaving permanent psychological damage.
Our attorneys handle dog bite injuries in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
You need a dog bite lawyer, someone who can help you now. Dog bite injuries can cause serious problems even a small dog or a minor bite can leave you with injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Call us, our dog bite attorneys are here to help. We will guide you through the process, and get you everything you deserve quickly, and without going to court so call us now 800-LAW-1222 (800-529-1222.)
After you have received medical attention call our office so our dog bite lawyers can get started on your case immediately. You can come to one of our offices in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut, or we will come to you, whether you are at home, work, or in the hospital. We will track down and take statements from the witness, contact animal control and find out if this animal is a repeat offender. Do not delay it is critical that we get started immediately, if you need help now, call now, and we will see you today, (800) LAW-1222. That’s (800) 529-1222.
What Am I Entitled To Be Reimbursed For?
If you are injured there are generally six areas that you are entitled to be compensated for:
- Medical bills must be paid for by the defendant as long as they are related to the accident and medically necessary.
- Lost wages, if a doctor indicates that as a result of your injuries you are unable to work then the defendant must reimburse you for your time out of work. If you work in Rhode Island and are entitled to TDI your lost wage reimbursement would be in addition to TDI.
- Pain and Suffering is based on the severity of your injury, whether you are totally or partially disabled, how it effects your every day routine, job, social life and family life and how long you are injured for.
- Scarring—if you suffered a wound as a result of the dog bite or from surgery as a result of the accident and you are left with a scar you are entitled to reimbursement for scarring
- Permanent Injuries and Residuals—once you have completed your treatment with the doctor and he indicates that you have reached maximum medical improvement and you have a permanent injury you are entitled to be compensated for that loss. The doctor will give you a permanency rating under the American Medical Association guidelines. Also if the doctor indicates that you have future residuals, such as prescriptions into the future, treatment, or surgeries you are entitled to be compensated for them.
- Out of pocket costs—if during the course of your treatment you have expenses that you pay for, for example prescriptions, or you had to use a wheelchair, your are entitled to be reimbursed for all of those costs. Remember the insurance company is a business for profit, the less they pay you the more they make. It is our job to make sure you get every dollar you deserve and to do it quickly.
Why Should I Call Rob Levine & Associates?
We have helped thousands of injured people recover millions of dollars, people just like you and we do it every day. We care, and we will be there for you when you need us, not just for that very important first phone call, but every day our dedicated team of lawyers, paralegals, and investigators spend working on your case. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We do not believe in answering machines or answering services. Every night when the dedicated staff goes home the phone lines are forwarded to Attorney Rob Levine, because when you need help he is there for you 24/7. So call now, 800- LAW-1222 (800-529-1222) so we can get you the help you deserve today.